Thursday, September 01, 2005

Typhoon city.

Well, Kaohsiung has just been blessed with a 2 for 1 special. One super Typhoon came today and a follow up appointment is scheduled for Monday. Schools and government offices are closed. So I have the day off tomorrow... looks like the xBox is getting a workout tomorrow. Why can't they give days off for being too beautiful to work.

My afternoon class sucked today, I had half the class writing lines for various reasons. Then my next class, my favorite class. It started with my favorite and brightest student taping his eyes shut and throwing a bag of facial tissues at me, then searching for it on the floor and trying it again... whatever keeps the kiddies (and teacher) entertained. It was a pretty fun class. Also, my boss came in as we were playing teacher says, I told the students to die and they all fell to the floor like a sack of hammers, my boss was suprised.

Went to Paul's tonight, watched a movie, then almost got stormstayed... don't worry, stupidity got the best of my and I drove my motorbike home, I hit three trees driving the 1/4 mile home, they were all laying on the street. Two were pretty small, one was a little big, but I made it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ttake care out there! Breta

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home