Monday, August 29, 2005

Kill me please.

Well, I moved, sort of. All my belongings are in one of my rooms in my new apartment. My old roomate, Paul (Taiwanese), lent me his friend's Volvo luxury car. Yes, I moved in a stretch sedan with leather, beats the crap out of moving with a backpack and my motorbike. Especially when I did 6 trips in the car, fully loaded. By the way, I can never return home. I have too much crap. The blue truck I was going to use was going to cost me $100CAN so I put $8 gas into the Volvo instead.

So, I am dead tired, and I ahve not eaten today. I moved virtually by myself and it sucked. I hate moving... and now I am beat. All I want is a shower, a clean T-shirt and something non-carbonated and suger free to drink to supplement my Coca-cola diet today. Hmmm.... I think I have a Kokanee beer in the fridge, it's only a little carbonated. Yeah. Well, on this note, I will shower, drink my beer and go home to a fresh T-shirt.

P.S. My weekend sucked.

P.P.S. Paul freaked out at me because I took his Xbox video cord... it was eventually found in his room. Just another beef on the BBQ.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a l-o-n-g day! Breta

Saturday, September 03, 2005 7:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home