Saturday, August 20, 2005

Jennifer was right.

Well, Paul (roomate) and I had a falling out tonight. Some issues with the communal stuff we share. We both have different views on the subject.

For various reasons, I am leaving my broken down palace.

My new place, I now own a "pleather" livingroom set that's ok to sit in and good to lie on, 4 beds, one is super great! I have kitchen stuff, a washing machine, an air con unit in my bedroom and a whole whack of other stuff including a full sized fridge. I think things will be more relaxing for me and slightly boring, but that's ok. I think this place might even be about the same budget as the one I have now, and no roomates.

I can't move into the future place till next weekend, the girl who is there is too busy right now, no worries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home