Sunday, August 21, 2005

New things.

Well, since I am freeing myself of my old apartment, I figured it would only make sense to free myself from all the people I know. So, in mm last bid farewell, I decided to attend the BBQ, it was pissing rain like you wouldn't believe. So, I suited up in my plastic pants and jacket and rode my bike to the other side of town. I went with the host's brother. We stopped at Dollars market for some steak and chicken legs, I reached into my outer pocket of my jacket to grab my phone to call to see if there's anything to pick up... well, how much water do Ziploc bags hold? Well, about the same amount as my pocket. Here's a trick to tey at home, place your cellphone in a Ziploc bag, fill the bag with water and then pull the phone out and try to call the people stored on your phone. Well, I reached into my pocket and splash, water spilled from my jacket. Crap.

...I've always wanted a camera phone, they're quite cheap here. I am trying a crappy beat up flip phone till I find a new one, so incomming calls only as the memory might be shot. Yes, I HAD it backed up, but long story short, when I went to Thailand, I made things simple by moving all my numbers from the computer chip from my phone, to my phone's actual memory... damn.

Had a great night, it was 90% English for a change and I met the Grand Master of Schoolhouse (my school, he's the top boss that I have met many times on social occasions, but never knew he was "The Guy")

Bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home