Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Wow, rollercoaster ma?

Well, it seems like my life is from bad to good and back... but I am happy and enjoying everything.

I went to a BBQ
Killed my phone.
It worked.
But not enough to make a call.
I found Paul's old phone.
It didn't work either.
Used phones are cheap.
I looked at some phone shops but they were too expensive.
I found some really cheap ones but they sucked.Then my phone worked! So I plugged it in and went to bed.
Woke up 20 minutes before work because my phone was fried again.
Made it to work in time.
Didn't get a chance to get any food.
One of the teachers at school offered me her extra phone.
The battery was shot.
My extra battery worked.

Well, now I have a phone that works with all my numbers, I might buy a new battery for it anyway cause this one's only fair.

Anyways, tonight was Jam's birthday, so I took her out for dinner, we tried two nice places, but they close on Mondays. We wound up at T.G.I. Friday's, it was pretty good but super ass expensive. It was a nice evening.

Anyways, gonna watch Sopranos with Paul and Nick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home