Saturday, January 28, 2006

There once was a crazy man who swallowed a spider, it wiggled and jiggled...

Well, I ate a spider for lunch today, it was about the same as my airline breakfast as far as taste. It was a big spider, about the size of my hand and it was deep fried. It didn't have much taste and wasn't bad. The funny part was that before I was going to bit into it, I didn't want to pick it up with my fingers because it was gross. It looked like a bird catching spider. This town eats almost nothing but these bloody spiders all day, whatever's available.

I saw a bunch of people riding oxen wown the roads and mule and carts, I think most places don't have power or other utilities here. The houses are all up on stilts and are made of bamboo and stuff, no windows and rarely doors, but I guess there's not much to steal. More to follow, goodnight. Also, lots of amputees, sad.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...the average person eats 8 spiders in their life time, I just didnt think they did it willingly- Jennifer

Sunday, January 29, 2006 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

I will average 9, this year.

Sunday, January 29, 2006 10:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing Sheri didn't go with you...She would have been anorexic the whole time away! Breta

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home