Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Mystery solved: Colonel Saunders, in Asia with the bucket.

Well, I decided to pay a solitaire game of murder mystery last night. Ii was itchin' for some grub and so I thied a little of everything.

My order:

A 6 piece bucket of Chicken from KFC (Spicy and Regular)
Salmon, chopped veggies and rice from a Japanese grill.
Mango milkshakes from the "Taiwanese juice guy down the street."
Chocolate fugde mousse cake from a French Bakery.
Rye and Coke.

Someone tried to poison me as the mystery begins.

Well, the Taiwanese have always loved foreigners, so that rules out Juice man. If it were the Japanese, they would have just sent a Ninja in my sleep. Canadian Rye, well how could I possibly point a finger at something so pure? The French love their baking and if I die, who will buy all their cakes? This leaves one group left...

The bloody Americans, KFC has never been a safe food in any country. They sent their top Colonel to get me, I must know too much. Colonel S. tried to kill me with a slow agonizing death. It must have been bad, because as thousands will attest, I have an iron stomach, lined with lead, just incase.

I ate this global feast and went to bed... after sleeping for about 2 hours, my Spidey Senses started to tingle and my gut was playing bumper boats. I got up and went to the washroom to ease a "little off the top" and before you know it, I was sitting in a full pot of Chicken soup. It sucked. I spent the rest of the night on the can at 15 minute intervals and went to work today with tanks staging the Battle of Normandy in my gut (I hope that wasn't a sea battle). My boss told me I should have stayed home, not my style anymore. However, tomorrow, I think we might watch my scuba diving video for 30 minutes in each class... a quiz will follow, of course.

So, with my game of Clue wrapping up, I have decided it was Colonel Saunders in my gut, with the bucket of chicken. Now it's my turn to seek my revenge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is your Mom when there is such a mess to clean up...Nothing worse than trying to clean up a mess when you feel so sh-----y!!!
Hope you feel better soon. Breta

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure...it was the Chicken, you're eating really healthy...lol..Jennifer

Saturday, January 21, 2006 5:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home