Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Lost Post

While I was digging through my computer and "To-do" lists, I found a lost post.

From January 8th, internet problems.

"Well, it was Chinese Paul's birthday tonight, so Cherie took him out for Japanese all you can eat at Soto. While we were there I saw a beautiful girl sitting a couple tables away who seemed to be having a blast with her female friend. I said that that's the kind of girl I want and Cherie asked if I wanted her to "scope her out." Luckily, this beauty went to the bathroom and Cherie soon followed. They both came out and Niki turns out to be 21 and single. She even speaks English, but it's not much compared to my "Welfare" Chinese, which isn't much. So, we stuck with Chinese and she tried to speak some English, which helped. Cherie was a good translator for the tough stuff."

Update:
Niki never panned out, I think the language barrier is far too much. I can't read very well in Chinese and I can type even worse and she doesn' know much English. Whatever, I saw a cute happy girl and took a shot, she was too far away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, that was already posted...silly colin.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home