Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Movie Day.

In leiu of the Colonels retreat this morning, I decided to celebrate with cinematic festivities today in class. I felt fine today, I even went out early and helped my bosses deliver flyers to an Elementary school, it's paid voluntary work, and yes, I do get an option. So, when I felt sick yesterday, my boss said I should just watch movies... nah, I taught, if I'm going to be miserable, my kids might as well be, too. But today, I brought my laptop and my SCUBA diving DVD from Thailand. Myu kids laughed at me and when we were naming all the sea creatures, I came up as "Handsome People Fish."... I've been called worse. They even named the Lion Fish, I guess it's the same in Chinese. They thought it was cool but I think it will bite me in the ass. One of my kids (Vincent) is going to Thailand for Chinese New Year and I now think he's set on SCUBA Diving... he's 11 years old. I think his parents had other plans for their trip. "Can we swim with sharks now? Can we swim with sharks now? Can we swim with sharks now?"

What else? Not much. But I'm feeling fine, I think it was food poisoning as I wasn't feeling sick except for those damn kids blowing up balloons in my guts.

P.S. I'm sorry for not proof reading my last post, but hey, no one's paying me, are they? Donate a comment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First you are not helping by getting kids excited about swimming with the sharks...lol Second no one is paying me for this commment...lol


Good to hear you are feeling better.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home