Saturday, December 17, 2005

Fresh and Frigid, here I come.

Well, I'm off to the Great White North, I could be sitting on the beach with my Corona and Asian masseuse, but where's the fun in that? Nope, not me, I'd rather be crammed into a steel tube made for people half my size while two big steel fans careen me over the ocean while some old fart wearing glasses with way too much tint tries to dodge geese at 600 miles an hour in an upturned grain silo.

I have a jacket for when I land, first stop... Tim Horton's for some hot chocolate... mmmmmm....

Luckily, the horroscope in the paper says that today is a good day for travelling (which I am doing), and a good day to make money (the airline), it's a bad day for funerals, so I should come out of this alright.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a "GREAT DAY FOR TRAVELLING' Breta

Monday, December 19, 2005 7:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home