Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Please suggest a title for this entry.

Well I don't have anything specific for this post.

I ran out of gas on Monday while on the search for freshly squeezed orange juice. I found "my guy" and waited for him to obliterate some oranges and tangerines. I hopped on my scooter and realized that it wasn't running anymore... I tried to start it and then looked at the gas guage. Luckily, Ii was across the street from a gas station and scooters are a breeze to push. Then some super nice girl filled my tank and said, "good morning," (it was 10:00PM) and after filling it up, she said, "see you tomorrow!" And in Chinese, I said Thanks, but I hope not that soon. She asked why and I said I can't afford to fill up every day, so I taught her how to say next week.

Next, I'm sick, I have the flu or something has crawled deep into my sinus cavity and fired up the dune boogie. Keith watched my phonics today, pbbbt! He'll show me on Thursday. Whatever.

I paid for my plane ticket today, there's a wad of cash. After the bank, I couldn't fold my wallet and it was full of $1000 bills!

Ummm... I need to find Christmas presents.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard of running out of gas when you have a date in your car...but never heard of it as a way to meet very nice girls...lol p.s. hope you feel better very soon!
Breta

Thursday, December 08, 2005 9:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gassing it with the girls

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home