Monday, December 12, 2005

A hero arises.

Well, I am now, officially, a hero at school. I bought all my kids stockings to color... the other teachers used collored glitter glue, but me? The glue kind of soaked into the red felt and wasn't that great. I went to the stationary store and got some super cool stuff. I bought some squeeze-on paint that kind of looked like icing, but it was in very bright colors, you just use a hair dryer to set it. They came out great and the kids ran around the school showing everyone. Hence, I am now kid-officially, the coolest teacher around. Ummm, I also watched some Disney Christmas cartoons with Donald Duck and stuff.

Tomorrow morning is our staff Christmas party at the Pasadena restaraunt, it's like the Starbucks of restaraunts. A really cool and nose-up restaraunt that has exquisite food, served in even more exquisit portions for astoundingly exquisite prices... I think, though I have never been there. I'll see what's it like tomorrow. On Tuesdays, I get to sleep late because I don't work till 4:30PM, but tomorrow, I have lunch at 11:30AM... yuck, but at least it should be good, then I can go do some errands before work, like pay my internet bill.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the party. Would love to see pictures of EVERY COURSE... I know how the gentleman in this house would enjoy that... Cool fabric paint. Breta

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home