Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I hate planning and making decisions.

Ok, so I have a near perfect flight plan to get home for Christmas, but for some reason all the flights to Vancouver for December 31st are booked from Saskatoon and Edmonton... and, it's very expensive, almost double from doing it not at Christmas. Anyways, I really want to come home. So, I have 2 travel agents working on it... we'll see.

Grrr.... I hate choosing.

On a good not, my boss talked to me about my class yesterday and nothing was bad. There were about 15 sections of poor, fair or good and I got mostly fair and some goods, but no poor. Whatever, he probably doesn't want to turn the heat off completely. He's got bigger problems now, so I think I will be left alone for another 16 months...

My bike's working well, and people are interested in me. So, after Theresa leaves, I think I'm going to do some weekend getaways to Taipei and Peng Hu islands just to get away. I want to go hit the beaches and stuff. I also want to see the Museum of Chinese History in Taipei. These trips should be cheap as I have places to stay so I can save money for my Chinese New Year trip. Airfare to Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Phillipines, Korea Cambodia, Malaysia or Vietnam is $300-$400Can, to fly home to Canada will cost about $1700. Who knows, but I should get on it.

I'm trying really hard not to go back to Thailand. I was warned before I went that it is poisonous, once you go, you will never go anywhere else. But, I want to try really hard to see other places, I had such a great time in Thailand.

I'm off to bed. I hate being up late, but I got up at 9am to do my travel stuff this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Srimati said...

wow looks like you travel alot.
--
http://srimati.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home