Monday, September 19, 2005

Ah, tabernaque!!! I've been robbed.

Well, I got robbed today. Jam and I went to see the fireworks show at the river and picked up some lasagnas for dinner on the riverbank. We wanted to see the Wedding crashers movie but it wasn't playing when we checked the theater. We came out to our bikes and our lasagnas were missing from her basket on her scooter! But, her $100 helmet was there along with a few other things of minute value. So, I guess some family who can't afford food is eating the best damn lasagna in Taiwan, courtesy of me. I was very suprised but not pissed. If it was a true thief, they would have taken the helmet sitting on top of the seat, if they need food bad enough to steal unknown leftovers sitting in the 30 degree heat for an unknown amount of time, I am more than happy for them to have this much needed food. They only took what was needed which is ok in my books. I went and bought some Japanese Tappanyaki (Edo of Japan kinda thing) and came home to watch "The English Patient" on dvd.

I think Jam found an apartment, with three French students, they seem pretty cool. Ah Tabernaque, ou est le bibliotheque?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The crime rate there seem so low. Must have been temptingly delicious lasagna,,,Breta

Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home