Friday, September 09, 2005

Two birds.

Well, I bought my old scooter back form Nick. It needs a bunch of work as Nick's specialties are better in computers. Anyways, I put new brakes in the front and back because they were beyond gone. Jam helped me take the bike home because I also have my motorbike. I drove my bike and she drove my scooter. I stopped at the bottom of the ramp to open the door to the bike garage and I hear, "Aaaaahhhh, no brakes!!!!!" Hahaha, too funny.

SLAM! She rear ends me, I looked at the scooter and could get it to rear up and do a nose stand using the brakes, no problems there. Nothing was broken, but I still have no idea how she managed to do it. So, I managed to crash both my bikes at once.

Work was ok, but my weekend trip seems to be cancelled... something about finishing setting up and there is another big typhoon coming tomorrow. It's out for dinner I go, not even excited about it, all the restaraunts close at 9:30 or 10:00 and I finish work at 9:15. Maybe I'll try the foodstands.

Yeah, unpacking might be nice. I need to put some hooks in the walls and hang my paintings that are on my 4 mattresses up against the wall in the guest room. Then I can put one of the mattresses on the floor and put sheets on it and set up the spare room. Then I can deal with my suitcases on the computer table, then I can set up my computer desk and clean all the computer stuff off the sofa. Then I can rearrange my livingroom furniture and then decide where the paintings should go. Then I can go buy nails for the wall... there's a hole in the bucket dear Liza, dear Liza.

Mmm, diner time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only you can crash 2 bikes at once and it not be your fault!!
Unpacking is such a pain! Thinking of you, Breta

Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home