Monday, April 09, 2007

I'm not dead yet.

Well, I'm not dead yet... in fact, I'm too busy to be dead.














I'm juggling my fantastically amazing and turbulent life.

I have a girlfriend who's learning the basics of English.
I'm trying to sort out my housing situation to save some money, get a roommate, or move in with Jaco.
I'm trying to figure out when to go home, whether I'll bring my girlfriend with me.
What to do/see at home.
Also, due to my original computer chair being destroyed and my newer chair's armrest breaking, I have resulted to an outside steel patio chair. Last week, Candy jumped on me and the chair began to fold in, every day since, when I sit down, it folds in slightly more, I am waiting...

Hmmm... I'm REALLY loving my photography and now I'm playing. Also... I'm accepting applications for beautiful nude models... please don't all apply at once. The picture above hasn't been touched, I took it this weekend in the mountains. It's just someone's car, but it's a cool pic... yes, I meant to do it this way.

My cooking has gotten really good... or so I am delusioned to believe. Actually, my "Eeee Da La Mien" seems to be a volcanic eruption of trying too hard. "Eee Da Lee Mien" is Spaghetti (Italy Noodles), but change "Lee" to "La" and you have Spicy.

Candy likes spicy foods, she casually eats spicy peppers that make my Uncle Greg cry after just one bite. So, I made some spaghetti and sauce. I barbecued a chicken breast, then pan fried it with some chili peppers to add some spice, then I cooked some stewed tomatoes and tomato sauce, added a bunch of spices, the cut up chicken breast and some more chili peppers and voila! Candy said, "Wow, this is way too spicy for me." So, I ate the whole thing over three days and I drank lots of water... but I loved the pasta, really. It just took more water.

Hmmm... I've made a dozen different pasta sauces, most from scratch, even with fresh tomatoes! Chicken cordon bleu. I've stuffed just about anything you can think of into a chicken breast... except that. Stuffed green peppers, asparagus, tomatoes (yummy), tuna, corn (don't), mushrooms, curry, at various times into the chicken breast. I've also found a wicked curry powder that I just love, " Daw Sen's, Madras Curry Powder" from Daw Sen Industries Ltd, imported from Calcutta, India. If you can't find any, I'll bring some home.

Anyways, I'm going out to take some pictures while the sun's still up. More to follow eventually.

P.S. Apparently I'm the 'missing link' (Yes, I've been told that before, but in a different way), Theresa, the one who gave me the idea to blog, emailed me telling me I'm faltering on my blogging. My mother and father have told me to get on it, and my dear sister, who followed in my footsteps has also been giving me flack on this.
Theresa's blog just went belly up after not being updated for a year, my sister's fantastic blog must have fallen out of her pack in Africa, because last time I looked, it's still on Safari; two continents ago. As far as the parents are concerned, I just love them to death and am so glad that they take the time to check up on me and notice when I'm not around. Sorry for leaving you behind, I have so much to blog about, it will come. Wow, what a big P.S.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!! Great to see you on here again. Cool car.
Breta

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Colin, good to see you're still alive. If you get a chance can you ask Reg to email myself or our dad back. It's been awhile since we've talked and our dad needs some tax info from him. thanks
Ty
ps. Sorry to post this on here, but don't really know going about another way besides emailing you personally. This just seemed easier

Thursday, April 12, 2007 5:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro,
I'll bet I know someone who would love some of that curry powder. He's cute, has a cute tush he likes to show off (is always dropping things... accidentally) and I remember a special moment with a banana split at the Odeon in Saskatoon. You might know who I'm talking about he is the funniest person I know (Yeas dad and Colin... funiest, not 'looking'). ANywho, It's nice to see you've updated. I'll get around to it too. Perhaps when I finally finish my thesis (by Friday one way or another.

Can't wait to see ya!!!! Love ya.
SHeri

Sunday, April 15, 2007 5:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cous,

good to here that u r still alive n moving.....i cant wait till u come.....its going to b fun.....ive got a job now which is good i get to plant plants lol YAY!!!!

luvs ya
Nicole

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 3:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home