Friday, August 18, 2006

I made it.

Well, I cheated death 3 times on that trip, the most fantastic trip I have taken. More later.

I'm in Luang Prabang and tomorrow I will bus to Van Vieng (cause I don't have enough money to fly... ATM is in Vientienne and I only have $30. So, 2 days in Van Vieng, then to Vientienne on Monday night, then Tuesday, fly to Saigon in Vietnam and on Friday, fly to Taiwan and... pbbbbbbbttt!!!

P.S.
Click here,
Follow the Nam On river form Luang Prabang NORTH, to where it comes close to Ban Namback, then go North on the river to where the dotted line is (Provincial Border), thats about where I was.

Lai Chau, in Vietnam, is very close to Sapa, the place I loved.

Gotta go, meeting some people in the LaoLao Garden.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back in one piece! Looking forward to talking with you when you get back home. Love, Mom n Dad

Sunday, August 20, 2006 3:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the map! Breta

Monday, August 21, 2006 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home