Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hey, very long day.

So, I am home now.

When I left Laos for Vietnam, I wondered if maybe they might lose my bags or put them on the wrong plane...

...I fell asleep on the flight, when I awoke form the landing, I looked out the window and my eyes got wide, very wide. I hoped they had sent my bags on the wrong flight because the name on the airport was, "Phnom Penn, Cambodia!!!" I was in Cambodia?!?!?! My flight was from Laos to Vietnam and then to Taiwan! Anyways, there were 12 other people in the same boat (plane) as I wondering why the hell we were in a country we didn't belong. I guess it was part of the flight, we waited 20 mins and went to Vietnam.

Long story short, 12 hours travel, 4 countries, 3 planes, a tuk-tuk and a bus and I'm home.

I forgot to pay the phone bill before I left and I lost my cell phone card in Vietnam, so when I came home, no phone, no cell, no internet (the house stuff was cut last night but is back up now). The house was really nice, I had kind of run out of time upon leaving and Reg really did it up nicely. Really nice to come home to.

Anyways, I should go do stuff... fun stuff, I'm still on vacation.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Glad you had such a great trip (discounting the travelling red tape stuff!!)
Breta

Monday, August 28, 2006 8:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro,
"We go. Yes??"

"Yes I speak-a-good english-eh?" Give me a call sometime and we can practice. Love ya,
Sheri

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear that u r home and happy

Nicole

Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home