Thursday, April 20, 2006

Well I haven't been posting much, I've been doing other things.

In class today, someone was doing something they shouldn't have and I asked the class who saw the person do it. Kevin put up his hand and said, "I saw her!" Kevin was late today and had to sit in the desk in the middle of the room, about 4 feet infornt of the girl in question. "Kevin, how the heck could you have seen her?!?!?! You're sitting in front of her!!! Do you have eyes in the back of your head?!?!?!"
The students laughed as I started checking the back of his head for extra eyes. Kevin, a fairly smart kid and a class clown, stood up, bent over and slapped his ass, "Right here, teacher, in my bum I have an eye, it saw her!"
The class lost it, as well as I.

In Chinese, your "ass hole" is "Pee Yen." "Pee," is "ass" and "yen" is "eye" meaning "Ass Eye"
(it could be Pee Yen or Yen Pee, I'm not sure and I wasn't going to ask the class to refresh my Chinese on this one.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home