Sunday, March 26, 2006

"Ban Choe" squared.


Sunday was "Ban Cho" day (Baseball). We lost because we suck, we got completely hammered (more ways than one) because the cops keeping score were dirty, next week, we bring a bloody chalk board, seriously. I banged my knee playing right field, so I played catcher on the second inning. The first inning, we were down 10-2 as there is no 7 run end of inning. Whatever, I caught some balls, missed some balls and dropped some balls. Made one great pop-fly catch. I got up to bat 5 times, struck out once, they caught the ball once and I got on base 3 times but no runs, no fault of my own. We lost against the crooked cops 15-28 (19-23) and dashed out to catch a real baseball game. We ran off the field, I ran to change clothes and we stopped at 7-11 and made it for the top of the third inning at the stadium, Kaohsiung vs. Tainan. Kaohsiung won 8-2, it was fun. Then, we went to the bar on the lakeside of ChengChing lake for a burger, more beer and some cards. Oh yeah, they were flying remote controlled airplanes in the park and sometimes they would go over our heads. One crashed about 5 feet from me and I got really pissed at the guy when he came to get his plane, he was VERY apologetic. Later, one of the guys took his plane out with the softball as he was trying to hit a home run. It fell down in pieces, he wasn't happy about, but he had been warned.

My throat is a little sore, and tomorrow's Monday, yuck, I haven't been sick for a long time, let's hope I can sleep it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home