Friday, March 24, 2006

Weekend planning.

Well, it hasn't rained since November or something... it rained tonight. It has rained the last 3 nights, but only a sprinkle at like 4am or something. Anyways, I figure the rain might stop on Tuesday or something. Weekend cancelled.

...I wish I had a car...

Anyways, maybe it's time to break out the rain gear for the bike. I have a jacket, pants and shoe covers... though I've never felt 'free' enough to use the shoe covers (they were here when I moved in). I really hate soaked shoes though... I usually wear sandals ('cause I'm screwed anyways) and then keep my shoes in my bag or something... shoe covers might be nice... nope... well, not yet anyways.

Maybe I'll finish cleaning my place and do some prep for school. Maybe fire up my Xbox (video game system) and try out my unused collection of games saved for a 'rainy day'. Doing some painting might be cool... oh, and music.

I used to only listen to music in my car when I was 16. Now, it's a part of me. I'm addicted to my iPod MP3 player, I try to listen on my way to work or something, just to get me energized. It makes my drives a little more serene and an MP3 player can make walking through an airport feel like nothing at all, not to mention a workout... hey! I'll go to the gym/spa this weekend! Anyways, I just got KFC and I'm hungry. Mmmmmmm.... bye.

Oh, I cut my cable in early January and my life seems just a little bit better (except that one evening when I just wanted to watch tv, one out of 90 ain't bad).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good KFC moments at the cottage...
Reg

Sunday, March 26, 2006 3:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home