Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mucuos Monday

Well, I'm sick and sore. Baseball made me sore and my throat made me sick. I hate being sick, I haven't been sick for a long time now. I don't want to go to work tomorrow, but I don't want to call in sick... I haven't called in sick since I got here. I've been drinking this funky "Bottle o' black goo" that I mix with hot water. It has pictures of herbs and stuff on the side of the box... some of them look poisonous. It doesn't taste good, but it seems to keep the throat better, I put some into a bottle and add hot water to make some funky smelling drink, not too bad to drink. The only English inside or outside the box/bottle: "King To Nin Jiom Chuan Pei Pi Pa Koa (Compound)," I think that's the name, who knows. It does work and I didn't die from it last year, so it's good enough for me... and, if it does kill me, not such a bad option number 2 right about now. I get to sleep in tomorrow, don't work till 4:30. Wednesday I get off early and then Thursday and Friday are my full days, I hope I'm better by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home