Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Deja-post.

I swear I posted that I made it back home. Maybe not... whatever, I've been home for a couple days and I really enjoyed work today, but I'd rather be "Tomb Raidering" it in ancient temples. I guess getting paid has it's perks.

Good news, I have a long weekend at the end of February, I think I have four days or so, any ideas for places I should fly to? I'm thinking the Phillipines or Hong Kong, it should be somewhere "close" to Taiwan as my travel time is limited and want to keep it fairly cheap. I think the Phillipenes might be cool. My alternate plan is Peng Hu, some Taiwanese islands off the west coast close to China... but not as much fun... cause I'm still in Taiwan.

Colin.

P.S. The poster with the best suggestion gets to come with me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like some sort of stalker now--keep reading your stuff! Keep up the good work.

As to where to go...have you tried the Spratly Islands? I've been to Maldives, and this looks a little similar (a whole lotta nuthin but reefs). After that, I recommend Sulawesi.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did post that you made it home. Then the next time I looked the post was gone! ??? Phillipines would be cool or Japan? You have a contact there...
Have Fun wherever you go. Breta

Friday, February 10, 2006 2:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home