Thursday, December 01, 2005

Got another ticket.

Well, I got another ticket, the most expensive one yet. Aparently I have to show up for this one, the ticket requested that I show up on December 17th in Edmonton.

But, unlike my last ticket, it was delivered by my travel agent and it mentioned Canada in it somewhere.

Hell, I haven't even paid for it yet... gotta do that. $1700Can, ouch.

Ummm... looks like finances will barely scrape by... at least until Chinese New Year, maybe I will hit India or Laos and I will only have a month of work to make up the cash. Wow, living from paycheck to paycheck, country to country. By the way, I need to check my passport, I think I'm out of pages and I need to get a new one or I can't travel anymore. I'm not out of cash, I sent a bunch home and I don't want to have to have to transfer any back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home