Saturday, November 26, 2005

Passport is still valid.

Well, last night I was cruisin to get some grub and it was late and the streets were dead... almost.

As I'm flying down my street, I am speeding and I cross into the oncoming lane for 2 blocks so I can make the corner. As I am speeding through the red light in the oncoming lane making my left turn into the next oncoming lane, this police officer on the corner has the nerve to pull me over... it's not like I was doing anything wrong? Anyways, he sees my face and I can see the moment of panic and the gears turning, his face regains composure and then tells me, "You cannot do, ok?" and waved me off. I dared not ask him which part of what I did that he was reffering to and slowly drove off. But, I did have a helmet on.

Anyways, I am trying to be more careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home