Friday, November 25, 2005

The weekend has been planned.

Well, the weekend has been planned.

I git a text message on my phone today that Audrey from Taipei was in town at the Nanzih train station. So, I finished work at nine fifteen and picked her up. I invited her to stay here tonight in the spare. So, I guess I have a guest tonight and someone to go for a drive with tomorrow... oh crap, it's 11:00pm and she's getting ready for bed... I guess waking up at noon has also been knocked from my agenda. She's going to show me a canyon, 30 minutes north of the city here. It's supposed to be a nice place she tells me and since the mountain top decided to move into my old waterfall hangout, I need to find a new place or haul a mountains worth of boulders and dirt.

Today I gave a spelling test to my students... I had to look at the book in order to properly correct it, I would have had the second worst mark in the class... "Those who can't do... ummm," I can't remember, but I think I'm doing it.

I also brought a couple little remote controlled cars to school today, breaktime was a BIG hit, especially with ramps from notebooks and falling towers and tunnels from massive amounts of Jenga blocks. I think all construction projects should involve romote controlled cars, I could have had them build a city in two minutes flat with those rc cars waiting.

Bye.

P.S. It's a good thing I had TWO cars, or the students wouldn't have been able to play with them at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home