Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bunslingers from above.

Well Paul and I decided to play some Star Wars on Xbox tonight. It was fierce, Jam wanted to come use my computer, and due to the stale buns in my fridge, we decided to toss 20 buns down upon her from the 10th floor balcony. Our mission failed axs none of our formerly fluffy tools made their mark, and our not so fluffy goodness was bestowed upon the future avaian friends sure to wake me up in the morning.

Upon Paul's leaving, the bunn droppings were repeated, although, stale bread had to be used. Unfortunately, stale bread drifts much more than stale buns and the accuracy is diminished but the area of coverage is greatly improved. The security guard saw this "bunnage" upon his rounds and scratched his head for a minute, we watched in silence from 10 floors above, shrouded in the blackness of night.

Anyways, I might just move my trip to Saturday, to save on problems with work. Whatever, one day less at home, too bad. I just want it to be settled, Sheri won't be ready in time anyways. So, she can have some more time in Edmonton and maybe I can have a go at Randy River... maybe I'll wait for boxing day sales... I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home