Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Distaste from my mouth.

A chuckle of poor taste.
(Click on the title of this entry to read the news article)

I was reading the news when I saw a story about the U.S. offering Iran an aid package including Beoing parts... I thought to myself, isn't this what got the U.S. all hot and bothered to invade Iraq and Afghanistan??? They are wanting to get into Iran also, is this a trick? Crashed jets have been an excuse to "purchase" oil, maybe they're trying to spur something on? It's like giving a BB gun to a kid just so you can take it away when he shoots you.

Speaking of which, ever since the Maolin trip, Brett and I have been causing havoc all over town. We are like matches and lighter fluid. We raced to Carrifour (departmmnt store) at 1am as they were closing. I had my iPod playing the slow motion song from the Matrix movie, I was flying down the alleys on my scooter and everything was in slow motion, I was dodging the potholes, just like Neo dodging bullets. I made it to the store in 3 minutes and 37 seconds. On the way back, we decided to shave some time off of the trip... 3:03 and Brett, 3:48. Wow, wrong way on a 6 lane street at 2am making left turns through red lights.

Later in the week, we bought some bb guns at the 24 hour store and we both happened to have full face helmits and, well... I started shooting.
Bang! Throttle! Re-cock! Bang! Gas! Re-cock! Recocking meant taking both hands off the handle bars and steering by leaning, shooting meant not looking at the road, and we were flying like madmen, good thing it was 4am and the streets were deserted... also no cops, the guns looked damn real.

Other than that, it's been a lot of Rainbow Six on the xBox, killing terrorists and getting shot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, June 09, 2006 4:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home