Tuesday, May 02, 2006

ISO SWM seeks WEEK VAC

I need a vacation or a new job. Just getting stressed out, feeling like weight is upon my chest, waiting for the weekend.

Nothing in particular, Keith and Andy have been in my classes lately, it was my birthday, student report cards were due on Friday (finished them tonight with the other teachers cause we only got a weeks notice as Keith never told anyone), my afternoon class wrote their Level 3 final test on Thursday, we all went to the zoo on Friday, it rained, so we went to the science center instead... they were actually well behaved!

My core temperature is closing in on meltdown. Luckily, most of the crap's done. I have a meeting with Andy tomorrow to discuss the class he watched. I keep worrying about my job, but I can't see them taking it from me. I have the golden triangle appeased... almost. The parents are happy, I haven't lost any kids, my kids worship me, testing? My afternoon kids all passed their level 2 tests, my other classes aren't perfect, but I think they're good now.

I've put my feelers out again for employment oppurtunities, just listening, not actually looking. I think I have a couple of good oppurtunities if things fall out. Still, I love my kids, my books, my school and most things about my school...

...a week off? To do what? Who knows? Just a week off...
... last ditch effort, tell my boss I don't want to stay on next year, then he'll leave me alone till my contract expires in July... but then I'm in the same boat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jáco Herbst said...

you need some airtime...that'll cure the blues, take care of the stress and might just change the SWM status.
Cheers and hang in there!

Jaco

(BTW I'm looking for a new job too) ;-)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight. You are worried about what to do with a week off? I would do nothing!!! And do it happily and with grace (well pj days aren't always the most ellegant, but damn do they ever feel good!!!)
cheers,
Sheri

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home