Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Decapitated

My last post, titled, "Nothing to lose," was somewhat ironic.

My hard drive has done something aweful and was decapitated last night.

This vicious act happend while I was at work, I came back to find my computer in a blue screen. The head on the hard drive that reads the data had fallen off. This is not possibly something I could have done without dropping my laptop from a good distance while the hard drive was reading or writing.

Anyways, $400+ to get what I missed and that's still without a new hard drive. Luckily, I had replaced my Windows last month and so, I've only lost a months worth of stuff, some pictures and art I had done. It's still a pain in the ass to have to redo everything.

I think most of the pictures are on my camera for this month, and Brett has some more on his computer.

...I really love, to hate, computers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home