Saturday, June 17, 2006

Nothing to lose.

Well, I'm a little scared.

North Korea is prepping a long range missile that could possible reach mainland U.S.A. I'm not really scared of N.Korea exactly, I suspect they only really have a couple missiles and they're probably not that good yet. What I am scared of, is what America will do, N.K. is a good friend of China and Russia. America has been pushing itself pretty hard against global politics and they don't seem to care about what others think (see: Iraq war, U.N. prohibits action against Iraq). You know what they say, "It's all fun and games, until someone throws a nuke... then it's just fun."

America sacres me because they are always shooting something stupid, N. Korea scares me, because they are pissed off at America and they really have nothing to lose and they have thier big red brothers to protect them if it comes down to it.

Also, I have posted some of my recent computer art on my picture site (the link is in the right column).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Politics...I don't understand their directions. Hopefully you don't get caught in the crossfire. Enjoyed your pics. Breta

Sunday, June 18, 2006 6:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home