Friday, March 10, 2006

...ummmm... ...uhhhhhhh...

Well it happened.

I was writing homework books today and if there's a mistake, I promptly circle it and then throw the book accross the room for the student to correct. It's funny and the kids love it.

In my folling writing class, the secretary told me that one of my students was crying at home because the students were throwing her homework book or something... then she asked me if I saw anything... ...see paragraph one.

...ummm... how do you explain this? The girl was laughing and seemed to be having fun while it was going on, most days, she goes to the other side to try to catch the book. I think it's a fun and light hearted way to keep the students concientious, except today, every time she fixed a mistake, she made one more.

Whatever, I called her and she was happy and seemed to be completely cool with it and her mother was just laughing, maybe it was just one of those moments. But, how DO you explain something like this? Not only did I see it, I started it.

Seems like, "No harm, no foul."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like your going to have to take it easy on the crybabies from now on, J/k, they arn't cry babies, mabye cry kiddies, but not babies.
Reg

Saturday, March 11, 2006 6:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home