Friday, February 24, 2006

Back from the brink.

My 100th post.

Well, I've been taxing myself a lot for the last couple weeks. I've been showing signs of stress but I hope it's finished now. In the last week, I have developed insomnia, a messy apartment and terrible sleeping habits.

Been having some trouble with my friend Jam, she wants more than friends and I simply want to find someone who is right for me... feel kind of bad. My hard drive has been stressing me out.

I listen to my iPod when I travel, and when I drive my bike (not loudly), it can really destroy a really long trip or a stopover in the airport, I depend on it. Also, in the last 2 years, I have been to 7 countries, Korea twice. I have been to the Great wall and Ankor Wat, I have many pictures. My hard drive holds my music and pictures and when it crashed... well, it sucked.

Wednesday night, I dreamt that Canadian weather had come and iced the roads in Kaohsiung, so all the cars were sliding around and I slid my motorbike under a bus but managed to come out the other end, I woke up in a sweat after my frantic fishtailing drive home. Last night, I dreamt that I was SCUBA diving and I couldn't get air and had ruptured my lungs and that blood was coming out of my mouth and my lungs were full of blood and I couldn't get to the surface and stuff, also, I showed up for work at the competitors school by mistake and that the secretary kept coming into my classes trying to give me things for students that weren't in my class. I also woke up in a sweat after the diving incident. Computer work, Jam's issues and stress have given me some serious insomnia that I hope will be gone this weekend.

Seems like everything's cool, I now have more students than most teachers and teach about 4 hours a week less than them. My boss doesn't seem to be a part of my job anymore, he talked to me today, but he was just asking about me and for some advice. The girls from the front say that parents are pleased and my students seem to still love English. School seems to be fine.

Family, Work, Money and Health are ok... Love is nowhere to be found. This weekend, I hope to go on a motorcycle tour to somewhere far away, maybe in the mountains, trying to find someone with a bike as Paul's bike ran out of oil and blew up... I told him a week before about his faint ticking and that he's out of oil probably... nah, he had had it changed 200km before, he didn't believe me. By the way, sorry Dad, sooo sorry for all the times you were "wrong."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA 100th Post, Keep it up, someone is reading all this.
Reg

Friday, March 10, 2006 5:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home