Monday, March 13, 2006

Bread and Butter.

Well, it has been an eventful weekend. The whole fiasco from Friday seems to be nothing at all, I guess a couple of the students mothers got phoned on Friday to ask the kids what had happened. None of the mothers were even a little mad, they were happy that their kids were having fun... but as each student was depicting the events on the phone, the mothers were laughing hysterically, or so I'm told.

Next, on Friday, I asked Andy about my CAD$1 raise and today he told me that Keith had said, "no." What the hell? From when my parents came, my phonics sucked with my kids and the whole time-off fiasco and 2 instances where my kids homework books weren't up to snuff (from last year!). Anyways, Andy is like a managerial puppet, he keeps the school on track and stuff, but the big descisions are on Keith. I mentioned that I have never called in sick (in almost two years!), I think my phonics are much better and that Keith hadn't observed my class for 14 months before my crap phonics... oh, and those homework books were from last year. He's going to talk to Keith again. I expected the $1, but wouldn't have been suprised to not get all of it, half would be fine. Who knows? I'm still making good money, but it's always nice to feel appreciated, although ungenuine, monetary scales ARE a good way to demonstrate appreciation, although completely invalid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Money, that's what I want, Give me money, lots of money.

You should just always give him the "rubbing fingers" sign every time you see him
Reg

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 1:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home