Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Houston, we have a "nu-ren"

Well, apparently, I have a girlfriend. Candy kissed me tonight, she came over for a movie. She's pretty shy, has a smoking hot body, and speaks fluent Chinese. She just makes me feel good, and she's kind to almost everyone, she's shy and has nice friends. Also, my Chinese should rocket through the roof as she doesn't speak English. I was a little afraid of dating someone of a different language, but, she's just that wonderful, so it's worth the effort. Also, I speak pretty good Chinese now and I want to be better. On Sunday, we went to the airport, to a cafe, about 100 feet form the center of the runway. Wow, those jets are loud! It was fantastic, you could fire a shotgun and no one would hear it when the jets land and take off. This could never happen in Canada.
Taiwan isn't so lonely anymore.

P.S. "Nu-ren" means "woman"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home