Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sai going going gone

Well, I did a tour of the river in Saigon (Ho Chi Min City). Our toiur guide talked about how proud the Vietnamese are of communism and how much they loved Ho Chi Min (the leader who liberated South Vietnam from the crooked government, and defended it against the American troops), even the American soldiers carried his picture in thier pockets... don't they now carry a picture of Saddam... with the ace of spades?

Anyways, I hung out with a whole bunch of Spanish people and one American today as we did a tour of the floating villages on the Mekong river and did some river cruises. Tomorrow, I will go to the war museum and then have some drinks with the Spanish people and then leave Saigon to head up the coast to the beach.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jáco Herbst said...

hey dude

your holiday sounds like fun. We (read my computer and I) miss you ;-)

Seriously, like you mentioned before, typhoon is on its way, but should only reach us by Monday \Tuesday. This weekend looks promising for flying and hopefully I can get in a good one. Like you know weather has not been kind to us the last month.
How are the girls...are hey as pretty as everyone is ranting. Now you take them pics of girls like I taught you. No upskirts though!!!

Cheers big guy

Talk later

Jaco

PS your last email I got from you was hillarious. The one patrolling the sky. Thinking of posting it on Connect Kaohsiung.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 5:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home