Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hoi An Oasis

Well, I'm in Hoi An, at the Nhi Nhi Hotel, beautiful, VERY beautiful and $6, so I'm saving some cash.

Anyways, Vietnam is big, very big, 23 hours on a bus from Saigon. Wow, mountains, sand dunes, ocean, cliffs, out driver has cat reflexes and the darringness of some crazy person, what an exciting trip, we dodged dogs, goats, busses, piles of dirt, more busses, motorbikes, we even passed a speeding ambulance, going down on a mountain road... going up the mountains must have been about 30km/hour... but down was fun!

Sleepy time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jáco Herbst said...

how's the new camera behaving?
You missed the typhoon...or rather you didn't miss much.
We had the day off yesterday (Tuesday). However it was really calm the whole day as the Typhoon had pass already by 2am. I welcomed the day off and myself and R woke up only just before 12.

How's your holiday so far? I tried to call you...obviously it didn't work.

Cheers and I hope you caharge your batteries. The children of Taiwan need you.

Jaco

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home