Monday, February 20, 2006

Well, I'm going on blind faith.

Well, after 14 emails back and forth between the guy who wrote the program to save my computer... he said I'm screwed and that I should try for the 130,000 unnamed files option. I still think he's wrong and that his program can save me... but it's kind of like telling the doctor that your broken leg X-ray is wrong as your leg bends in both directions. Tuesday, I'm going over to a buddy's house after work to see if he can fix it... he knows more than I do about computers, and he has Linnux. Oh, I bought a second hard drive to back this one up onto hopefully before we fix it so that if we screw up, we may have a possible second chance.

I really don't know what to do, the jungle is looking pretty green right about now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!!! Breta

Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home