Sunday, July 31, 2005

Wow... topics to come.

TOPICS TO COME:

Well, I went to the strip bar, I'd guess about 25% aren't that ladylike (we can play a gave with the pictures), it's a good thing I went with a Thai girl to help me out.

I am at an internet cafe as a trannie has webcam sex with some guy in Canada, her tits look real... "she" almost looks real.

Ummm, let's just say that that little silly song about one night in Bangkok has some truth to it. I'm not so humble as... "cultured"?

I think I have figured it out... girls under 5 feet tall are safe.

I saw Thai boxing tonight, wow, super cool.

Also, Jam and I took a dinner riverboat cruise last week, don't know if I mentioned that.

And, I hired a Tuk-tuk for the afternoon (5 hours) to drive me across the city to various places at insane speeds between insanely small places and wait for me at each stop for 40Baht ($1.60CAN) figure that one out.
This was arranged for me by the manager of the Grand Palace (Kings castle) in Bangkok.

Also, on the more positive side of things, I met the "Pope"... well the Grandmaster of Bhuddism for Thailand and we talked for a while, there was some big ceremony today, and I happened to be the chosen one to meet him. Whatever, maybe I was the "token white guy", but I met him before the ceremony as he was making his way from wherever to the ceremony temple and there weren't any spectators around, just a bunch of young Bhuddist helpers. ...So, I guess I'm pretty enlightened.

Well, back to my vacation.

Oh, I'm going to Ko Tao island, NW of Koh Samui for a 5 day SCUBA PADI diving course, so I guess I'll be certified and have lots of cool experiences. Haha, suckers, everyone else takes thier certifications in swimming pools, mine is in the tropical reefs of Thailand! So, I'm hyped... I don't want to spend my time in a course, but on my off timke, I can snorkel there also.

My cell should still work.

(Thai area code, I don't know) + (0) 5- 107-0271

As for my Taiwan number... due to unforseen billing problems, I have temprairly deactivated it until I get home to pay for my bill. I left before I got it and it's probably cut now, the cool thing is there is no penalty or rehookup fee, but I was getting killed for using it here, so I bought a new number for $6CAN in Thailand.

I'll be missing you guys... maybe... well, maybe when I am back at work.

See ya!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW....not too excited about the "coke water bottle lady" thats something for your Uncle Greg...but not something for your mom...but Im totally green with envy...I would love to be there with you. It sounds so cool.....and awesome...take lots of pics because its a once and a life time trip for me...through you...lol...
Jennifer

Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bhudda Pope..did he seem more centered and serene than the rest of us?? What did he talk about, in English?? Would love to hear more... Looking forward to all you pics..Jennifer is right. Don't need to see all the pics...Love ya, Breta

Monday, August 01, 2005 2:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home