Saturday, July 23, 2005

Thaird of work.

Well, I'm Thaird of working non stop. Guess what... it's summer vacation for us! So, I am going to Thailand. I also have found a new appartment that I like and can afford, some privacy would be nice.
I checked my bank balance, it seems I can do anything I want in Thailand and not have to worry about being able to afford it. I don't quite understand where all the money came form or how it got there exactly, but it seems that I must have worked for it and not spent it. I guess if you don't pay attention to things, they add up (I never knew this worked for money too!!! I should have stopped looking when I was seven). So, I have been needing a break for a month or so, and here it is.
My plans for Thailand:
Land in Bangkok, putt around Thailand including a 2 day river rafting trip at Chang Mai (Northern) and visiting the Longneck Hill Tribes. Then I will putt around more, maybe hit a beach or two, then spend some time in Bangkok shopping and then return home.
...let's see what happens.
I'm also trying to pack super light cause I'll have all my crap in a backpack and I want to be able to take a bunch of stuff home. I'm doing well, but for my diving gear.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home