Thursday, July 21, 2005

Weekly discount, 40% off your workweek.

Well, I now have a 3 day work week this week. Monday and Tuesday were deemed Typhoon days. I got paid $40/day (CAN) to NOT come to work... pretty cool in my books. So, Wednesday is over and two more days to go... WAHOO! Then it's off to Thailand for two weeks. I've never been to Thailand, and everyone tells me it's heaven on earth for them and are so suprised that I've never been. So, I'm excited.

I went to Overtime with my friend Jam for the burger special, it was pretty good. Then we got caught in the rain on the way home... by the way, I learned how to drive a motorcycle while holding an umbrella, Jam was following me and said "What a dork", mind you, I am a dry dork. I don't think you can quite understand RAIN till you've been to Taiwan.
Well, I now have 2 days before Thailand and still haven't decided where to go, I will land in

Bangkok and leave from there 2 weeks after. I want to see the longneck tribe close to Chang Mai. So, I will head north first because I am told once you hit the beach, you seem to stay there, better save that for last.

Also, I hope to do lots of shopping, mostly for DVD's and silk stuff, and other stuff, and...
Well, bedtime for me, I want to get up in the mornings now, so maybe I'll aim a little closer for a midnight bedtime.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home