Thursday, November 22, 2007

Freuddy the 13th.

Last night I had the strangest dream,
I took a flight from China,
On a little fly jet, to find ya.

Stopped in Russia, got the windows cleaned,
Then my plane blew up,
What does that mean?

(Sheri and Jenn might get the above)



Well, I had a terrifying dream, very scary and real.

I can't figure out why, I haven't been watching any crazy movies or playing any blowing up games.
Anyways, it freaked me out all day today.

Before we begin with my dream... somethings you have to know.
Ukraine is a huge snowy wasteland and only one airport, a small one at that, like North Battleford's airport. Ukraine is the fuel up and stopover point for all flights between Taiwan and Saskatoon. They don't have much money to upkeep their airport.

Good.
Well, I took a flight from Taiwan to Canada to see family. We stopped in Ukraine for a stopover for a couple hours. Ukraine only has one city listed on the world atlas and the airport is a tiny little control shack and one runway. It's located in the middle of a snowy wasteland surrounded by snow dunes. When we landed, I saw a 747 that was all scraped up on the front from the nose gear not coming down on landing. We taxied past it after landing. The airport lights were flickering a little as well as the runway lights... old incadessant bulbs. We fueled up and started to taxi off.

Well, halfway down the runway as we were about to tip the nose up, the runway lights flickered and got really bright. The generator must have surged, all the lights exploded and caught the 747 on fire, the plane also exploded and skidded to a stop. Everyone was dead and I was the only survivor... because my seat was at the way back of the plane. I jumped out and ran for the terminal, the lights flickered and exploded in the terminal. Everyone was dead, all the computers and phones got fried in the surge so I couldn't even call for help. So, I looked at some maps laying around and decided to sleep the night in the terminal before making the long trek (50km) to the city the next day.

I started making the long trek in the morning and luckily my alarm woke me up for work. It was so real, kind of creeped me out today.

Luckily, I can't remember the last time I had a truly horrific dream.

Freud, what do you think?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home