Friday, November 17, 2006

The Baguette.

I was itchin' for a fixin',
but, instead, I cleaned the kitchen,
'cause there's no baguettes,
'cause there's no baguettes.

Here, the bread is not so nice,
in the land of pork on rice,
but they've got tofu,
but, that just won't do.

The bread is way too sweet,
like a doughnut when you eat,
I'm eating brown beans,
Not ice cream prailenes.

Three bakeries come up bust,
as the French stuff is a must,
an empty city,
what a pity.

They've got some squid ink bread,
the stuff's as black as lead,
but delights from the West,
are sparse and few at best.

French place down in the city,
20 minutes of breathing gritty,
I do not need this smog,
for a yeast infected log.

Sweet bread's a pity.


Yep, had a craving for a brown bean and mayo sandwich, found some brown beans last week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Can I have a bite" of your brown bean sandwich? Oops there's a little drip.... let me get that for you! (tee hee heee hee... good times). Well I hope you are having a blast!!

I really do read these things. Perhaps it has something to do with the paper I have due on Monday. Nah.

By the way, send me your christmas list or you'll get a diamond (to be) instead.

Love ya lots.
Your lil sis.

Saturday, November 18, 2006 1:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta run for some bean sandwiches on white!
Breta

Sunday, November 19, 2006 3:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home