Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Chinese finger traps.

Well, Little Joe wouldn't stop locking the door of the classroom, something about that magical button in the centre of the door knob. Not a big deal, sliding windows next to the door and a second door 20 feet away, but annoying, none the less. I gave him sh*t and told him he gets no break today. He locked it as I told him not to, one of those push the button and run out the door sort of things... actually, that was exactly it. So, Lahden, my co-teacher, had a great idea. She held his finger in the window, and I "slammed" the window on his finger. I highly doubt there was any pain whatsoever, but he was quite terrified of the door, hopefully he remembers tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jáco Herbst said...

Rascals...I just smother them for 40 seconds (hand over mouth and nose) and clickaty click...baba trick.(old tv program)

It works!

Dr Evil

Friday, September 22, 2006 11:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a new one you lazy punk!! What else am I going to do for "study breaks" (to procrastinate)?

Give me a call some time. I'll teach you some Japanese ;-)
Cheers,
Your lil' sis.

Monday, October 23, 2006 4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home